Our 2022-2023 program is ready!
2022-2023 Calendar of PALS Hub Meetings
Below is a list of our upcoming Hub Meetings for this school year. You may choose to download a file containing all of the information if you like. Please share this information with any other science teachers in your building, district, and/or your contacts.
———- UPCOMING MEETINGS
These are the PALS Hub Meetings that will take place this school year. All will be IN PERSON. As the year progresses blue links will be included. Click on the blue date for more information or click on the blue highlighted link to access the flyer!
- Sept 17, 2022 (Sat) 8am – 1:30pm: Implementing the Standards in HS Science. 9.17.2022 FLYER
- Oct 1, 2022 (Sat) 8am – 2pm: Geo Maker Institute: Mapping, Making and Storytelling 10.1.22 FLYER
- Oct 8, 2022 (Sat) 2 pm – 11 pm [contact hours = 4pm – 9pm]: Wild about Elk 10.8.22 FLYER
- Nov 12, 2022 (Sat) 8:30am – 2pm: Redesigning High School Science Investigations
- Nov 30, 2022 (Wed) 4pm – 7pm: Grouper Moon Project + STEM -Conservation of an Endangered Species Using Technology
- Dec 5, 2022 (Mon) 4pm – 7 pm: Ute People and STEM Practices
- ********** PREVIOUS MEETINGS **********
- Aug 20, 2022 (Sat) 8am – 5:30pm: Dinosaur Freeways, Cretaceous Seaways, and Fossil Traces in Swampy Places 8.20.22 FLYER
- Sept 8, 2022 (Thurs) 4pm – 7 pm: Exploring Connections to the Standards through Local Phenomena 9.8.2022 FLYER
- Jan 21, 2023 (Sat) 8:15am – 2pm: Chemistry of Art and Color
- Feb 4, 2023 (Sat) 8am – 1pm: Creating the Future: Genetic Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Feb 15, 2023 (Wed) 4pm – 7pm: Local Water Wonders: Water Education with Colorado Springs Utilities
- Mar 1, 2023 (Wed) 4pm – 7pm: Invasive Lionfish Program: Human Impact, Ecological Impact and Engineering Design
- Mar 15 (Wed) 4pm – 7pm: Conversations with a Forensic Pathologist !
- Apr 15, 2023 (Sat) 8am – 1:30pm: Continuing Chemistry and Biochemistry Education at UCCS
- April 29, 2023 (Sat) 8am – 1:30pm:Birds Galore !