Welcome to PALS: Peak Area Leadership in Science!
PALS facilitates Hub Meetings – free professional development – throughout the school year for Pikes Peak area secondary science teachers.
Click the links below for more information about our upcoming Hub Meetings.
- December 5 – Saturday – Taking Time for Technology: Interactive Programming & Using Technology to Enhance Inquiry
- January 30 – Saturday – Laboratory Measurements
- February 11 – Thursday – Colorado Springs Metro Crime Lab
- March 9 – Wednesday – Intro to Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- April 8 – Friday – Human Systems: Cadaver Lab & Organ Donation
- May 7 – Saturday – Mining In Colorado
Click here to download or print the 1-page 2015-16_PALS_Overview.
Attending a Hub Meeting? Print and complete your Liability Form ahead of time.
Major funding provided by the Mikkelson Foundation.
Additional support provided by CAST, Vernier Software & Technology, and Anderson, Dude & Lebel, P.C..
Thank you to our sponsors!
* The information above is subject to change! Continue to check the website for a detailed flyer posted around the date of the previous month’s meeting and for any updates to the information above.
** Reservations are accepted only one month at a time – typically on or after the previous month’s meeting. PLEASE… if you cannot attend, contact us (via our Contact Us page or by emailing RSVP@sciencehubs.org) as far in advance as possible, as we may have a waiting list and/or may have to pay in advance for your spot.
*** In order to receive documentation or credit you must earn a minimum of 7.5 hours or 0.5 semester credits. No documentation or credit is given for only 3.75 hours or 0.25 semester credits. College credit only earned in increments of 0.5 semester credits. Hours/credits accumulate for the current school year only – no carry over for prior or future school years. Documentation/credit available at the end of the school year, typically in June.