Marijuana & Youth
Wednesday, October 7 – 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. – 0.25 Credits
Featured at October 2015 Hub Meeting:
Marijuana and Youth Resources from 10.7.15 Hub Meeting – A collection of resources around the topic of Marijuana and Youth
This collection features the materials used in the workshop as well as additional resources intended both for adult professionals that work with youth and for youth themselves. Many of the resources are available online and you can often send for free copies of print versions. Check these out!
What you will learn:
- What does scientific research say about the use of marijuana by our youth?
- What resources are available to educate our youth about marijuana and its (mis)use?
- How can we analyze the scientific research that is available?
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- expand your knowledge of science content, teaching pedagogy, and/or enjoyment of all things science!
- earn college credit or document professional development clock hours.
- network with other Pikes Peak Region science teachers.
- gather teacher materials and/or door prize. (Refreshments provided ☺)
Sand Creek High School – 7005 N Carefree Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
Please share this information with your colleagues. As always, PALS Hub Workshops are free and open to all science teachers in the Pikes Peak region.
Click here to download or print the 1-page PALS October 2015 Flyer
Attending a Hub Meeting? Print and complete your Liability Form ahead of time.