PALS facilitates Hub Meetings – free professional development – throughout the school year for Pikes Peak area secondary science teachers.
Teachers participating in Hub Meetings may earn either university credit hours or professional development clock hours.
Details of each Hub Meeting can be found by clicking the corresponding links below.
- Completed: August 22 – Saturday – Invasive Species: Focus on Plants & Fish
- Completed: September 12 – Saturday – Ecology & Geology of Mueller State Park & the Pikes Peak Region
- Completed: October 7 – Wednesday – Marijuana & Youth
- Completed: November 5 – Thursday – Little Shop of Physics: Microscopic Models & Macroscopic Consequences
- Completed: December 5 – Saturday – Taking Time for Technology: Interactive Programming & Using Technology to Enhance Inquiry
- Completed: January 30 – Saturday – Laboratory Measurements
- Completed: February 11 – Thursday – Colorado Springs Metro Crime Lab
- Completed: March 9 – Wednesday – Intro to Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- Completed: April 8 – Friday – Human Systems: Cadaver Lab & Organ Donation
- Completed: May 7 – Saturday – Mining In Colorado
Click here to download or print the 1-page 2015-16_PALS_Overview.
Attending a Hub Meeting? Print and complete your Liability Form ahead of time.